Greg & Tom Party Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the first 100% rating I've given but they really deserve it here. The staff really make you welcome, seem to know everyone staying here, they party with you at the bar and on the pub crawls, get you drunk and make the atmosphere awesome. The pub crawl meets up with the sister hostel every night doubling the size of the party good for meeting people. They also have free brekkie and dinner, which saved a poor traveler some much needed money. Overall: ten out of ten (red pens). ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The pressure of the tap in the bathroom was too strong, when I went to wet my toothbrush all the toothpaste fell off and went down the sink and I had to reapply it. The second time I was most careful though and I managed to brush my teeth okay. ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ I ended up staying at Greg and Tom's Beer hostel instead of this one (got the names confused). The staff were amazing at accommodating me at the other hostel though and didn't charge me extra for booking the wrong place. :) All the Greg and Tom's are part of the same company and I was really impressed that they were so good at switching my reservation and sorting out a bed for me, it was lovely. ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Heather Canada
- “ One of the Coolest hostels I´ve ever been to... I met awesome people because every day there was a new party crowl! Inside the hostel it is very silent after midnight though. Ideal place for people who travel with the aim of meeting new folks. ”
- 08 May 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Very good Hostel! If you like to party, that is the place to be. ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Alexandre France