Greg & Tom Party Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place with a good location between the old city and the Jewish quarter. The free dinners were a great bonus! ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great hostel, free breakfast and free dinner, the pub crawls was cool start with drinking games in the hostel then go to visit cool bars, I went 3 times and probably could be the same bars but the important to have fun is the right people and the 3 nights everyone have the best energy .. probably the only con could be that you can't bring your own liquor to drink at the hostel, staff was always always helpful ... Julia was my favorite host for the pub crawls! ”
- 05 Oct 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ I had horrible stay at this hostel.I ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ the food was very good however the bed was very uncomfortable and some staffs were not very helpful ”
- 11 May 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I had such a great time at Greg and Toms. The hostel was in a good location, not to far from the main square and the facilities were great. The pub crawls were insane and so much fun. The bathrooms and rooms were clean and the staff were great! The hostel was a good price for what you got and the breakfast and dinners were awesome every night. If I'm ever back in Kraków I will stay here again for another crazy time. ”
- 07 May 2015 Anonymous Canada