Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is more a hotel than a hostel but we took an family room which had fantastic views of the alps from our balcony. The position is very good for getting out and about on the hills and has an easy bus links into Innsbruck. The hotel itself was excellent with a very good welcome from the staff, who all spoke very good English. The rooms where clean and well appointed. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Anonymous England
- “ 'wonderful' I definitely recommend this place. ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The location is a bit out of the way. But it is very beautiful. The room was very nice, but the floors and beds squeaked so badly that any movement made echoed and woke everyone up. Hot water was seriously lacking - had to let the water run for 15 minutes before it got hot. The staff was very nice and helpful! ”
- 24 Jul 2012 Anonymous USA