Guangdong Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location of Guangdong Guest House is very convenient. Simon is very friendly and kind but the room is tiny. ”
- 03 May 2014 masanori Japan
- “ We stayed in the deluxe room. It was a very small room - had all the essentials, a/c, bed, toiletries. I was very pleased the room was very clean & neat. It is a very small room. The only major thing you have to get over is where the Hostel is located - in the Chungking Mansions, which is a series of hostels & guesthouses. There is no lobby, you have to go through a maze of vendors to get to the elevator where the Hostel is. It felt chaotic when we first arrived. Simon was very nice. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Joyce USA
- “ Little hostel but very nice and a very friendly and kind staff! I can really recommend this hostel! ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Klaus Germany
- “ Very nice hostel. Simon is a very good host. Only thing we missed was a community space. And the Pakistani at the entrance were not verry nice, but we got used to them... All in all a very clean hostel with a fantastic staff (Simon) at an excellent location! ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Femke Netherlands
- “ Simon is a phenomenally accommodating host. Made every effort to ensure a safe and comfortable stay. The location may appear a little sketchy, but from what I gather its quite safe if you continually mind your surroundings. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Fred USA