Guangdong Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Simon is a phenomenally accommodating host. Made every effort to ensure a safe and comfortable stay. The location may appear a little sketchy, but from what I gather its quite safe if you continually mind your surroundings. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Fred USA
- “ It's a little scary to get into the hostel, the elevator is also a bit creapy. But Simon's place is the best place to stay. :) Makes you feel you're going home everytime. Simon himself is a great host! He will take care of you! ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Bianca P Philippines
- “ The hostel is very clean with nice tile furnishings located in a very convenient location,complete with amenities of a home.Few steps away from MTR and airport shuttle bus. One will never get bored as Victoria Harbour,Star Ferry,shops,etc, attractions are just a few minutes walk away from the hostel.Very safe and has 2 fire exits.We simply had a 3-day very convenient and smooth stay at Guangdong Guest House. Simon,the owner-manager,has been very accommodating and honestly-frank with our queries ”
- 12 Feb 2013 Anonymous Philippines