Guangdong Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Little hostel but very nice and a very friendly and kind staff! I can really recommend this hostel! ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Klaus Germany
- “ Very nice hostel. Simon is a very good host. Only thing we missed was a community space. And the Pakistani at the entrance were not verry nice, but we got used to them... All in all a very clean hostel with a fantastic staff (Simon) at an excellent location! ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Femke Netherlands
- “ Simon is a phenomenally accommodating host. Made every effort to ensure a safe and comfortable stay. The location may appear a little sketchy, but from what I gather its quite safe if you continually mind your surroundings. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Fred USA
- “ It's a little scary to get into the hostel, the elevator is also a bit creapy. But Simon's place is the best place to stay. :) Makes you feel you're going home everytime. Simon himself is a great host! He will take care of you! ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Bianca P Philippines