Guangzhou DIY Tour Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a bit difficult to find with the directions given, but definitely a hostel with great charm. ”
- 31 May 2014 Leonhard Germany
- “ The location is not easy to find, but it is just few minutes walking distance from metro. The phone number provided is not working, no one pick up phone. The security guard brought me to the hostel after an hour(12.30am) of waiting at the guard house. Owner was helpful and friendly. Bed is not comfortable. The cat was so annoying, running in and out from room to room. The neighbourhood was talking so loud every night. But overall is fine. ”
- 02 Nov 2012 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ The location is difficult to find as you must pass though a security gate with guard, then must be buzzed into the building. There are no signs to help you find your way. But once you make it in, you will find a cozy, clean hostel. Its not very large, but your hosts are very accommodating. When I visited in May, it was very hot. Unfortunately they do not have a screen door for the patio where they do the wash. Me and many of my fellow male guest were bitten by mosquitoes during the night. ”
- 02 May 2012 Joshua