Guangzhou Mei Hao Family Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was more for Chinese students who didn't want to live in the dorms than for traveling. The girls who lived in the room I was in were pretty unfriendly. I would not recommend it for travelers who are looking to meet people or want a fun place to hang out. ”
- 15 Aug 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ It's a little bit strange, its a couple of appartments spread in two buildings. So the experience you would have depends on the building you get. We went to the floor 11, and it looked like if it hadn't been clean in a while. Its a shame because the facilites they provide you where awesome. The appartment is really nice, it even had a full kitchen, but was so dirty that it was not possible to used it. The staff is good and considerated, they waited us until 3 AM (our train arrived delayed) ”
- 15 Aug 2012 Anonymous
- “ the owners don't speak really english but the family is helpful. Location is not that great because quiet far from subway station, and to get there is really not easy. You should better ask for more informations before, and check the name of the bus station you should get off. great view over the river otherwise! ”
- 24 Jun 2012 Anonymous
- “ I had stayed here for two months in summer of 2012. It's a great hostel. ”
- 13 May 2012 Anonymous