Guest House Bola-Bola
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Must have a picture map to hostel uploaded to website, hard to find if you don't speak Japanese. ”
- 30 Apr 2015 Anonymous
- “ It's quiet far from the down town but the house is very great, nice japanese style and very welcoming staff. ”
- 15 Apr 2015 monnier France
- “ My worst experience in Kyoto! The guest house is far from kyoto station. Bad location. It was high summer and It was outside 33 C degrees everyday and we are NOT even allowed to have the remote control to set the air con temperature. Can you F believe this?? What kind of guest house dictates this to the guest? Also, wifi signal is so weak it disconnects all the time. I changed to a guest house after two nights next to kyoto station and better price. I could sleep on a bed, proper wifi, etc. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil