Guest House Bola-Bola
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was good. The host is really nice and helpful. The price is just perfect for students like us ! ”
- 27 Dec 2016 Jeremie Switzerland
- “ Very nice accommodations. Felt very homey. Excellent location. ”
- 24 Jul 2016 Timothy USA
- “ I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. The owners were extremely friendly and helpful with recommending places to see and do, and were very helpful in giving directions. The location was also convenient, it being a 5 minute walk to the station and a short train ride to Kyoto station. There were also great places to eat nearby and a shopping centre with cheap clothes and groceries! Will definitely be here again! ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Alyssa Australia
- “ Nice hostel. Fun to experience traditional Japanese living. Hostel is easy to find from Uzumasa station and is a train ride away from major sight seeing spots. The hostel owner was accommodating and let us leave our bags until check in time. The hostel itself is cold but once the heater was turned on in the room it was toasty warm. The room itself was very simple and clean with futon beds on the floor. Shower and toilet rooms were very close by. Hostel was nice and quiet. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous Canada