Guest House Bola-Bola
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. The owners were extremely friendly and helpful with recommending places to see and do, and were very helpful in giving directions. The location was also convenient, it being a 5 minute walk to the station and a short train ride to Kyoto station. There were also great places to eat nearby and a shopping centre with cheap clothes and groceries! Will definitely be here again! ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Alyssa Australia
- “ Nice hostel. Fun to experience traditional Japanese living. Hostel is easy to find from Uzumasa station and is a train ride away from major sight seeing spots. The hostel owner was accommodating and let us leave our bags until check in time. The hostel itself is cold but once the heater was turned on in the room it was toasty warm. The room itself was very simple and clean with futon beds on the floor. Shower and toilet rooms were very close by. Hostel was nice and quiet. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ lovely hostel ,and the surrounding full of little shop ,feeling relax and delight being there,and thanks a nice staff always help us. ”
- 12 Feb 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Pleasant atmosphere. I especially liked the fish tank jug in the kitchen. Private rooms are up a very steep staircase so keep that in mind. If you're a larger person sleeping on a futon might be uncomfortable. Kitchen, shower and toilets all functional and surprisingly clean. If you need the proprietor, there's push buttons everywhere, just push one and he'll pop out to help. Close to the JR station. All in all we enjoyed our stay. ”
- 10 Nov 2015 Lessa USA