Guest House Kaine
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very nice place! And I will always remember the super friendly and helpful Misako-chan who spend more then 30 minutes helping me with my Japanese sim-card. She's a hero! Thank you so much! ”
- 01 Mar 2015 Matilda Sweden
- “ Everything wa fine, but I had to prepare cash to pay off. It was inconvenient. they informed it via email, but if you are not reading it carefully, you would not notice. Other than that everything was fine. people there were kind and place is clean, close to the downtown(?) and quiet. ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Most unusual hostel: dormitory up a narrow staircase and another room further up a ladder. Noisy traffic, thin walls, every sound could be heard. I was woken at 04.30 by two drunk hostellers who proceeded to talk loudly downstairs and smoke cigarette until 0530. The smoke drifted up into my room. Not a good place for light sleepers. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous England