Guest House Kinta
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really beautiful hostel in a great location! The staff spoke great English, the beds were comfortable and private, and the dorms were remarkably quiet. The only bad thing about this place is how few showers and sinks there are in relation to how many beds. Still, I'd highly recommend this place for the atmosphere and location alone. ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Samantha Canada
- “ Best bang for your buck. I got 3 tatami sized room for solo person. Included towel, yukata, Japanese spa, tv and air conditioning. It is like a hotel but catered to hostel group. Shared bathroom and common bath room. The location can be a bit intimidating as there are workers lowering around in the night in the surrounding streets but it is super cheap with its fantastic facilities ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Anonymous
- “ Nice atmospere, great location and the owner is very kind and helpful ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Loka Sweden
- “ A very good hostel. It was clean and cozy with a good location. ”
- 14 Apr 2014 Anna Sweden
- “ Everything here felt clean and safe, and the staff were very friendly. ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Wendy USA
- “ My stay was very nice. The staff is ok, but doesn't speak English. No WIFI in the room, only downstairs. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Nicola Germany