Guest House Kinta
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ hostel host 'kinya' he was very kind, good guy. I love kyoto,kinta house. ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Jaewon
- “ Warning: anyone who want any form of human interaction at hostel, don't go there. DONT GO THERE. The place feels like a ghost house - I can sense the existence of my co-residence, but thanks to the unique design of the house and the non-existence of public area, for three days I saw non of them. Besides, the staff speak zero English. Granted, it seats in the Geisha area and that's kind of cool, but there are other hostels within this area with normal staff and normal atmosphere. ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Anonymous China
- “ friendlyest staff ever really autentical guest house i would defenatly go again ”
- 10 Jun 2013 pascal Switzerland
- “ Really great place! Everything looks new, the bed was really comfortable, and good availability of services. ”
- 14 May 2013 Anonymous Canada