Guest House Kinta
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is located in an old wooden building on a nice and quiet side street close to a river and two subway stations. Good location to explore the downtown area and a lot of temples.The feel of the small hostel is fantastic. The safety boxes are only big enough to store your valuables, nothing more, but the place felt safe, so that wasn't a concern really. The bed compartments are big and feel private and cozy. Not too many showers and restrooms, but never was a problem either. ”
- 02 Apr 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Good location and Nice Area Large bed Very Nice surprise ”
- 01 Apr 2016 Jacques France
- “ This hostel had 2 good aspects: the showers and the location. But the staff is not speaking a single word english, it was super hard to communicate almost impossible. Additional to that, the kitchen area and relaxation are was closed at 22:00 by that grumpy lady and there is no other place to hang out. The room is packed with beds and the separation between the mixed and women only section is one of those paperwalls ... Not worth the money at all. ”
- 29 Mar 2016 Björn Germany
- “ This place is quite traditional, a wooden Japanese house with stoop steps upstairs. The neighborhood is so lovely. The room and other facilities are clean. The common area is quite small though, but with a real Japanese touch (there is a counter bar with the landlady behind it like in a restaurant). You can walk 5-10 mins to find Shijo street heading towards Yasaka-jinja and, of course, the famous Gion. Pontocho and the Kamo river are also within a walking distance. Worth the money I spent :) ”
- 31 Dec 2015 Anonymous Thailand
- “ 非常乾淨，離清水寺，地鐵，花見小路都非常近，附近有便利商店，性價比高，下次來還會想入住。 ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Anonymous Taiwan