Guest House Kyoto Costa del Sol
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Costa del Sol is Close to the Kyoto Station, so for me very convenient. It's located in a nice neigbourhood, some nice Restaurants, a public bath and Close to the Center as well as to the main Station in Kyoto. The accomadation has changed into using more Futon and tatami, which I like very much. (I have been there already three times.) ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Stephan Germany
- “ Had great trouble looking for the hostel using Google Maps! Spent over 30 minutes ): The woman at the front desk however, was very friendly and nice. ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Great location, easy access to Kyoto. I stayed in a private room with a small bathroom and it was clean and quite sufficient. It was not hot so not sure how it would be in the summer, but it looked to have air conditioning. Washer and dryer available for small cost and bikes and towels available for rental fee. I did not use these options, but they were available. I stayed in the hostel for 6 nights and was very happy with the price and the facility. I would recommend this place. ”
- 07 Nov 2012 Sallie USA
- “ We had a great stay at Guest House Kyoto Costa del Sol! It is less than a 10-minute walk from Kyoto Station and a short walk to Gojo station. We also highly recommend renting bikes (you can get them from Miki, the owner, for Y1,000 a day) and using them to scoot around the city like a real Kyoto-ite. ”
- 10 Oct 2012 Julie