Guest House Kyoto Costa del Sol
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My girlfriend was ill and the staff was very helpful with heat packs and a portable heater. Available Kitchen was a big plus for travellers on a budget The private room (with private bathroom) was a traditional Japanese room with futon which is what we wanted, very nice to try it out. Area very quiet and convenient, 2 minutes walk from the Gojo subway station and 13 minutes walk from Kyoto station. Nearby there is a 24/7 supermarkets, restaurants and a pharmacy. ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ Costa del Sol is Close to the Kyoto Station, so for me very convenient. It's located in a nice neigbourhood, some nice Restaurants, a public bath and Close to the Center as well as to the main Station in Kyoto. The accomadation has changed into using more Futon and tatami, which I like very much. (I have been there already three times.) ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Stephan Germany
- “ Had great trouble looking for the hostel using Google Maps! Spent over 30 minutes ): The woman at the front desk however, was very friendly and nice. ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Anonymous Singapore