Guest House Kyoto
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cozy and comfortable family-house like feeling, friendly and helpful staff, clean facilities and very close to the station. Amazing value for money, would definitely recommend and stay again. ”
- 18 Dec 2015 Tomas Slovakia
- “ 10/10 would recommend! Great location and facilities, the place was very well cared for and the couple who run it are so lovely and helpful! ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ The guest house is located close to Kyoto station. Definitely walkable. It's in a quiet neighborhood. This is more of a guest house than a hostel. So you don't quiet get the community feel. The bathrooms and shower are on the 1st and 3rd floor so if you have a room on the 2nd then you'll be going up or down. The hosts were nice and friendly and were helpful in providing information for our trip. The facilities were fairly clean and the bed comfortable. The pillow had beads but ok to sleep. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Faiz USA