Guest House Kyoto
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Was ok but you can get better Hostels for the money in Japan ”
- 23 Aug 2014 David Germany
- “ The man at the reception desk was rude from the beginning, his first words were "put the umbrellas outside", didn't even say hello or welcome. Even if the hostel was clean and safe, we were pretty surprised at the number of banners everywhere regarding the rules of the house. Every hostel has rules one has to follow, but we had never seen them written that way. As a recommendation I would advise this owner to write a simple "please" in all banners, that would make the whole experience better. ”
- 10 Aug 2014 ADRIAN Spain
- “ This was my second stay at Kyoto Guest House. I came back because I had such a great and easy experience here. Still as pleasant as ever :) ”
- 25 May 2014 May Yeng Sally Australia
- “ The hostel was very clean with all the utilities and the host was helpful whenever we had questions. Location is okay because it's close to the Kyoto Station but maybe a bit far from the main touristic area. ”
- 24 Mar 2014 Anonymous France