Guest House ODORI
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely staff, and awesome place. Privacy curtains in beds, and friendly guests while we stayed there. My only little critique is that there is only a single bathroom and one shower for all guests, so it's quite cramped around the bathroom close to bedtime. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ It's a little tricky to get to, since you have to take a local train from Tennoji to reach Bishoen Station (a rapid train will skip the stop). I forgot to print out a map to find the hostel, but when I called, someone came to the station to lead me to the hostel. It's a very atmospheric ryokan-style hostel, with futons and a Japanese-style shower and bath. Although I enjoyed my stay, I found it to be very cold in the winter. I'm sure it would be an excellent place to stay in a warmer season. ”
- 18 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The location is 15 min from downtown. The staff were incredibly friendly. Run by young woman who has traveled around the world, she is more than happy to help you with anything. She showed me to a great little local restaurant under the train tracks and helped me find a camera shop to charge a battery when I forgot my charger. Apart from the staff, the house itself is beautiful and extremely clean. Free tea, coffee, oranges..guitar, books...drinks on hand for a small fee? Nice. ”
- 10 Dec 2012 Anonymous Canada