Guest House ODORI
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not the greatest location unless you are REALLY interested in exploring Tennoji for days. The hostels had great atmosphere, amazing staff and locals often visit for a friendly chat. The design of the hostel was beautiful and I enjoyed my experience here. (Con: no lockers but you can leave your things at the front and it IS Japan so probably no one'll take anything anyway :D) ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Lovely staff, and awesome place. Privacy curtains in beds, and friendly guests while we stayed there. My only little critique is that there is only a single bathroom and one shower for all guests, so it's quite cramped around the bathroom close to bedtime. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ It's a little tricky to get to, since you have to take a local train from Tennoji to reach Bishoen Station (a rapid train will skip the stop). I forgot to print out a map to find the hostel, but when I called, someone came to the station to lead me to the hostel. It's a very atmospheric ryokan-style hostel, with futons and a Japanese-style shower and bath. Although I enjoyed my stay, I found it to be very cold in the winter. I'm sure it would be an excellent place to stay in a warmer season. ”
- 18 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA