Guest House ODORI
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a japanese style house, a garden with a house. a little old. I 'm not satisfy with the sanitation, because I can smell the bad smell in bathroom and this is not usual in japan. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous Macau
- “ Not the greatest location unless you are REALLY interested in exploring Tennoji for days. The hostels had great atmosphere, amazing staff and locals often visit for a friendly chat. The design of the hostel was beautiful and I enjoyed my experience here. (Con: no lockers but you can leave your things at the front and it IS Japan so probably no one'll take anything anyway :D) ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Lovely staff, and awesome place. Privacy curtains in beds, and friendly guests while we stayed there. My only little critique is that there is only a single bathroom and one shower for all guests, so it's quite cramped around the bathroom close to bedtime. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Denmark