Guest House Pongyi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff that arranges different Japanese sessions each night. Location is close to station but a bit far from city centre however it is within walking distance. ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ In 30 days of Japan, this was by far the most charming hostel that I stayed at. The staff was sweet and the place felt authentic. ”
- 25 Sep 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ This had to be one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Amazing experience! Thanks for the tea and ride ;) ”
- 01 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Pongyi is a small, but comfortable and cozy hostel. The staff are very welcoming and helpful, and strive to make your stay there as nice as possible. They make a point to introduce you to the other guests and had a nabe party while I was there, which was a nice way to mingle. It's a bit of a walk to the sights, but close to Kanazawa station, and bus stops that will get you around the city. The beds were very comfortable, and I appreciated the curtains that gave a bit of privacy. ”
- 04 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA