Guest House Pongyi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Cute and homely hostel with excellent facilities. Our room (Basic Twin Private) was spacious and clean. The staff was amazing!! Helped us with everything possible and made the hostel feel like home for 5 nights :) The worst thing about this hostel was leaving it :'( Would definitely recommend! ”
- 26 May 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Guest House Pongyi was the best guesthouse during my 2 weeks stay in Japan. Excellent experience! ”
- 25 Apr 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ This tiny guest house was once a kimono shop. 10 min walk from train station. Very warm welcome, friendly staffs and very helpful. Provide all you need info. We has great time and good memory with Tempura dinner, calligraphy at guesthouse plus a drive to super onsen where is not reachable by bus. Highly recommend if you want to experience japanese home feeling. ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Very friendly staff that arranges different Japanese sessions each night. Location is close to station but a bit far from city centre however it is within walking distance. ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Anonymous Denmark