Guest House Pongyi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely and quaint guesthouse located about 5 minutes from the station and easy to find, which is great. The house is very small, as well as the dorms, but it is part of the charm of the place, an ex-kimono shop. Host is very attentive to her guest's needs, couldn't ask for more. The origami lesson in the evening is also very interesting! ”
- 02 Apr 2016 Catherine Canada
- “ Thanks a lot for all of you! It's a wonderful place making me feel like home. ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ It was my first time to go to an hostel alone, and it has been an alarming experience! The staff is so friendly and welcoming, and very helpful with everything you may need. I definitely recommend the place!! ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Anonymous Italy