Guest House Renjishi Kabuki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a fabulous time staying at this hostel. Although it is small it definitely has a traditional Japanese feel to it and the host was just amazing. He prepared a booklet for us with detailed instructions on how to get to famous tourist destinations from the hostel. There was only one shower however like what other reviewers have said people were polite in lining up and sharing. We usually got back a bit earlier so there would be no line and it was never an issue. Location was great also! ”
- 14 Nov 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ All perfect! Highly recommendable. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ You can get to hostel walking around 12-15 minutes from the Kyoto station, the staff is very nice and give you some maps about the nearest buses, the hostel is clean, however there is only 1 shower. ”
- 13 Apr 2015 Anonymous Mexico