Guest House Renjishi Kabuki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The host is super nice. The place is in a walkable distance from Kyoto station. I only wish there could be more shower room (but it's not too bad because everyone tried to use it quickly). ”
- 04 Apr 2016 tongta Thailand
- “ We had a fabulous time staying at this hostel. Although it is small it definitely has a traditional Japanese feel to it and the host was just amazing. He prepared a booklet for us with detailed instructions on how to get to famous tourist destinations from the hostel. There was only one shower however like what other reviewers have said people were polite in lining up and sharing. We usually got back a bit earlier so there would be no line and it was never an issue. Location was great also! ”
- 14 Nov 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ All perfect! Highly recommendable. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous Spain