Guest House Taso
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you stay in Mostar you NEED to stay with Taso. He runs a great hostel: comfy bed, air con room, clean bathroom, well equipped kitchen, friendly staff and good lockers. Also do Taso's tour of Hercegovina (including Blagaj house, Medjugorje and Kravica waterfalls), great day out! Thank you to Taso and Adam for my stay in Mostar. Hopefully I'll be back soon. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Guest House Taso, is a labor of love that was built from the ground up by Taso himself, and it shows. His hospitality is beyond any I have experience in over 10 years of international travel. He has a wonderful sense of humor, and works hard to make every day great. He has a wonderful staff, and they all made my stay in Mostar special and memorable. I highly recommend this hostel if you want to have a genuine and great experience in Mostar. ”
- 24 May 2015 Ursula
- “ Taso is so friendly, the best possible hostel owner! He happily picked me up and dropped me off at the bus station for free and openly answered my many questions about growing up during the war and living in Bosnia (I study former Jugoslavija). The hostel itself is clean and nice, in a good location. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA