Guest House Yahata
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staff very friendly, good location, but only one shower for the whole hostel, shower, sinks and kitchen were quite dirty ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Loved it here! Great place to stay, really clean and very spacious rooms and bed. I would definitely stay again! ”
- 17 Jan 2013 Jouapag USA
- “ Small place but helpful staff, and good price. Attic room was a bit cramped and the location was ok, breakfast was one slice of toast and tea. ”
- 20 Oct 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ OK guesthouse. One dorm is a futon room, other is under the roof, which leaves little place to move or luggage, curtains to separate bed from your neighbors. Under roof dorm had clim. One shower only, separate toilet for men/women, cleanliness OK. Location is pretty good, near of a subway station, supermarket, fast food, bath... really nearby. Very easy to find by following the instructions. Warning: no bike rent at checkout day, cant leave luggage after checkout.Good to sleep, not much othrwis ”
- 18 Aug 2012 Maxence