Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bon Guesthouse is a 10-minute walk from Higashi Takanawa-chou and Daitoku-ji Mae bus stop. Taniguchi-san (owner) is accommodating and showed us around the guesthouse. He is very fluent in English and can help you well with directions. Room is quite spacious and simple. ”
- 21 Mar 2015 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Host was very helpful in booking our next destinations (including the ferry!) He even gave us a lift to the station in his car because it was raining. ”
- 25 Feb 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Guesthouse-Bon is a wonderful place to stay in Kyoto. The owner was truly fantastic and helped me to find things to do, and answered all my touristy questions. He was extremely kind and welcoming- I would recommend this place! ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Rose USA