Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Traditional japanese hostel with the best host there is. Very helpful with planing the tours and knows what to see and experience in Kyoto apart from the normal sightseeing. Very, very friendly. I liked a lot! ”
- 20 Apr 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Taniguchi San was very kind and helpful during our stay. I wished I stayed the whole two weeks there instead of only a few days. ”
- 10 Apr 2016 Justin USA
- “ Bon Guesthouse is a 10-minute walk from Higashi Takanawa-chou and Daitoku-ji Mae bus stop. Taniguchi-san (owner) is accommodating and showed us around the guesthouse. He is very fluent in English and can help you well with directions. Room is quite spacious and simple. ”
- 21 Mar 2015 Anonymous Philippines