Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A PERFECT place to stay - very clean and cosy rooms, bathrooms and kitchen, very friendly and helpful staff who gave us a lot of useful information and advice. Thank you very much! ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ After a few bad experience with other hostels in Japan, I realized hostel caminoro has both the kindest staff and the cleanest facilities. It's very hard to lower one's standard toward hostels after staying at Caminoro. ”
- 03 May 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The owners were extremely nice and helpful. They had perfect English too which compensated for our terrible Japanese :) The location was great, so close to Umeda, but in a quiet area. The hostel was very clean and it had a nice kitchen and dining area. It is also one of the best values out there, especially for what you get! We will be staying here on any of our future trips down to Osaka! ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Caminoro is a great hostel in osaka ,i will choose it again when i m back ,i will recommend to my friends also . ”
- 25 Mar 2014 YUKFONG China
- “ Very nice people and great service! I definitely recommend this hostel! The narrow stairs are a little inconvenient especially in case you carry big luggage with you. Everything else is perfect! ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Bianca Germany