Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Depending on what you want to see in Osaka, the location can be good or it can be a bit too far. If you're looking to be close to the centre, this is a bit further away. Still, it's very well connected to a main subway line that takes you to the centre. Overall, the hostel is in perfect condition and the staff is very, very nice and friendly. Higly recommend this place. ”
- 23 Nov 2015 Natalia Finland
- “ This family was very nice and helpful in every detail regarding your booking and stay in Osaka. I felt welcome and not treated just like a tourist. I recommend especially if you want to have an experience outside of the box of all the touristic attractions since it is located quite outside that area. ”
- 16 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The couple who runs this hostel were incredibly friendly and helpful. The rooms and all other areas were wet clean, including the bathrooms. The hostel us RIGHT ABOVEBOARD a post office and a dry cleaner's. Don't look for one of the lit up signs for the hostel name - just look for the post office and then find the door to the hostel next to it. The hostel is a five min walk from mikuni station and changing from shin - Osaka / Osaka was a bit troublesome Because of how huge these stations are. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Pui Fun Hong Kong
- “ Koji was an excellent host, he gave us some information about the city and helped us with our doubts and questions. He speaks Spanish very well! We spent a nice staying at Caminoro ”
- 31 Mar 2015 Dante Alexis Mexico
- “ Very friendly staff that speak good English. Answered every question we had and gave good advice about the local area. The common areas are kept very clean. I would definitely recommend this place for anyone taking a short trip to Osaka. ”
- 11 Mar 2015 Ferdinand Philippines
- “ I can't speak highly enough about this guesthouse. The hosts are a lovely, kind family, & they did everything possible to make my stay comfortable & help me find my way around Osaka. The facilities are immaculate (SO, SO clean) - & I'm talking beds, rooms, showers, everything. The place was peaceful & comfortable. It's not in Osaka's city center, which I consider a bonus, though it is conveniently located near a metro line! There are lots of good restaurants around, & the neighborhood is pretty. ”
- 11 Feb 2015 Emily USA