Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice people and great service! I definitely recommend this hostel! The narrow stairs are a little inconvenient especially in case you carry big luggage with you. Everything else is perfect! ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Bianca Germany
- “ Would definitly come back to this hostel if I ever visit Osaka again. The staff is very nice and very helpfull. Facilities are super clean and the atmosphere is nice. ”
- 18 May 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ This is family owned Guesthouse. Owners speak excellent English and they are so nice and sweet. We recently stayed there for one night , we got our own private room, nice semi Japanese style room. They showed us how to get around in Osaka area and gave us recommendation for our next destination in Kyoto. It's located in local arcade so there is lots of food option and close to 3 different train station. Easy access to tourist attraction too. ”
- 13 Feb 2013 Maiko Japan
- “ I absolutely loved staying here. The family that owns the hostel speaks wonderful English, was super helpful, and gave me tons of tips for taking the subway and finding cool things to do in Osaka. I would definitely recommend this hostel! ”
- 29 Dec 2012 Elizabeth USA