Guesthouse Maura Nofrills
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good B&B, especially nice off-season when you have the whole flat for your own. Nice hirer, breakfast okay (especially for italian conditions), sadly no real coffee (only instant) and no real cooking place (only microwave). A little (but not too) noisy at night, as located diretly at a big streat. Rember the adress, otherwise you will walk past the house (several times)! All in all very good. ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Michael Germany
- “ We stayed at the place for one night but felt as at home. The atmosphere is great and make you feel as you are near to the sea from the morning when you look around the room. The things become better when you realize that from your window you see the port. The price is also great for the place and the location and the fact that you have a breakfast make it even better. ”
- 01 Oct 2013 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ Very friendly owner of this place. Close to the road, where you can take the bus to the center of Genoa. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ The position of the guesthouse is very convenient it is a 10 min walk from the principe station. The owner arrived on time and was VERY kind and helpful. He gave us many information and advice regarding Genova and Liguria. The rooms, bathroom and the kitchen were very clean. There is a good internet connection. The view to the port is cool. The rooms are a bit noisy when there is traffic but it was not a big problem. I would recommend this place to everyone who needs an easy solution. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous Serbia