Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a lovely hostel with a very homey feel. Our host was kind and helpful with sightseeing suggestions. He also spoke very good English, which was a rare find in Japan. I recommend Guesthouse Namaste. Some reviews mention that Guesthouse Namaste only has one bathroom, which is not the case. There are two toilet rooms and one shower room - all on the first floor. I did not have to wait for a shower or the toilet. ”
- 24 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The owner was very kind and helpful. It was peaceful and quiet when we stayed there. The building is beautiful and very clean. It helped to stay with an insider in kanazawa. ”
- 12 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ A very comfortable and relaxing place to stay. Within a stone's throw of the station and the loop buses. Nice comfy bed too. ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Teresa England