Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very comfortable and relaxing place to stay. Within a stone's throw of the station and the loop buses. Nice comfy bed too. ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Teresa England
- “ Good small guesthouse near the train station, The guesthouse feels very much like someone's home making it feel pretty comfortable since it is very well maintained. The host was very kind giving me plenty of suggestions and tips around Kanazawa. The only negative is that the hostel is minimally staffed so it was hard to check in luggage before and after standard checkout/checkin hours. I resorted to using the train station's lockers to store my luggage instead. ”
- 12 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff is very nice, and the hostel it is near to the Kanazawa station, however it is hard to find it, the hostel is very nice and clean. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous Mexico