Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owner was very kind and helpful. It was peaceful and quiet when we stayed there. The building is beautiful and very clean. It helped to stay with an insider in kanazawa. ”
- 12 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ A very comfortable and relaxing place to stay. Within a stone's throw of the station and the loop buses. Nice comfy bed too. ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Teresa England
- “ Good small guesthouse near the train station, The guesthouse feels very much like someone's home making it feel pretty comfortable since it is very well maintained. The host was very kind giving me plenty of suggestions and tips around Kanazawa. The only negative is that the hostel is minimally staffed so it was hard to check in luggage before and after standard checkout/checkin hours. I resorted to using the train station's lockers to store my luggage instead. ”
- 12 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA