Guesthouse Nara Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place to stay, close to Todaiji temple :) ”
- 16 Jul 2017 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Though only have a short stay(2 nights) at Guesthouse Nara Backpackers, this cozy traditional Japanese style hostel did give me a family like feeling. The staffs are supportive and nice, and its convenient location (about 7 min walk to Kintetsu Nara train station, 10 mins to Dodaiji temple...) is excellent, even my Japanese friend who accompanied me to stop by want to stay here! Definitely will consider to stay again next time! ”
- 17 Oct 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Everything about this place was great except that our private room had a lock on the door into the hostel but two other screen door access points that had no locks on them. ”
- 02 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada