Guesthouse Nara Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything about this place was great except that our private room had a lock on the door into the hostel but two other screen door access points that had no locks on them. ”
- 02 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Really nice hostel, in an old Japanese tea house, very near to Nara Koen. The staff is also very friendly and can give you very good advises to discover the city. Japanese tea and coffee is available for free. I really recommend this hostel. ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Anonymous France
- “ I loved staying at Guesthouse Nara Backpackers. The house had lots of character and was perfectly situated. The staff where friendly and very helpful. ”
- 20 Mar 2016 Anonymous England
- “ The hostel is located in a tipical old japanese house near the park, the place in Nara where you can find almost all the main attractions. The staff was very nice. You have also the possibility to use a kitchen in order to prepare breakfast and lunch if you don't want to go to a restaurant. It was a very good experience. ”
- 03 Jan 2016 Anonymous Italy