Guesthouse Nara Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved staying at Guesthouse Nara Backpackers. The house had lots of character and was perfectly situated. The staff where friendly and very helpful. ”
- 20 Mar 2016 Anonymous England
- “ The hostel is located in a tipical old japanese house near the park, the place in Nara where you can find almost all the main attractions. The staff was very nice. You have also the possibility to use a kitchen in order to prepare breakfast and lunch if you don't want to go to a restaurant. It was a very good experience. ”
- 03 Jan 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ Definitely nice place for reasonable price. ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Wojciech Poland
- “ Beautiful place with lots of wonderful people ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anonymous Australia