Guesthouse Nara Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Though only have a short stay(2 nights) at Guesthouse Nara Backpackers, this cozy traditional Japanese style hostel did give me a family like feeling. The staffs are supportive and nice, and its convenient location (about 7 min walk to Kintetsu Nara train station, 10 mins to Dodaiji temple...) is excellent, even my Japanese friend who accompanied me to stop by want to stay here! Definitely will consider to stay again next time! ”
- 17 Oct 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Everything about this place was great except that our private room had a lock on the door into the hostel but two other screen door access points that had no locks on them. ”
- 02 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Really nice hostel, in an old Japanese tea house, very near to Nara Koen. The staff is also very friendly and can give you very good advises to discover the city. Japanese tea and coffee is available for free. I really recommend this hostel. ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Anonymous France