Guesthouse Nara Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel! Everything was clean and the staff were super friendly. The bunks are really solid and comfortable. ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ A fantastic, cozy, hostel which is excellent value for money. During the week I spent travelling Southern Japan this hostel is the one which impressed me the most. Nara itself is a beautiful city and if you've come so far to consider staying at Nara with this hostel I urge you to just book it now! Safe travels, hope you like Deer! ”
- 04 Dec 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Thank you for being so friendly! The hostel is more than 15min walk away from the JR station. Need to have directions in how to walk there from the JR station! It is more than 3min away from world heritage sites. The location is actually pretty remote and not that close. The rooms needs to have better lighting system. Lived in female dorm...it was so dark and very very cold. Need better heating system. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Really cool old Japanese house. The staff was very friendly and spoke English. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ A great place to stay with everything we needed. The history of the place really needs to be explained better before booking- it was simply amaying and will defo attract more people! Although some members of staff had some problems with English, it was still an amazing stay somewhere so traditional. ”
- 09 May 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Good choice and good owner ”
- 26 Apr 2013 hsinhsia Taiwan