Guesthouse Nara Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good experience. The staff were really nice and helpful. Very good to chat with. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Carlos Spain
- “ A good hostel if you are looking for a calm and quiet place. The house and garden are very nice and the staff is helpful and friendly. It's a very 'slow' hostel with a quiet atmosphere where it's a bit hard to meet other travelers since focus seems to be more on being quiet and respectful than to socialize. If this is what you're looking for it's a good place to say. Only thing I found strange was the choice of the hostel to have the lights in the dorms on at night, pretty annoying. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Great hostel! Everything was clean and the staff were super friendly. The bunks are really solid and comfortable. ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA