Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cozy place with a strict, but relaxed, feel to it. Very japanese; thin walls, steep stairs, a little dark. . Very close to a mini mart. ”
- 13 Oct 2014 HJALMAR Sweden
- “ This was my favourite accommodation in Japan so far! The owners are so welcoming and friendly and the hostel has a lovely homely feel. It,s in a beautiful old building and very comfortable beds. Highly recommend staying here! ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ I enjoyed my time here very much! the owners were a very nice and sweet couple and they did their best to make my stay there as pleasant as possible. This review is quite late and I hope they forgive me for that but I still wanted to share what an excellent experience it was :) ”
- 25 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Host was very friendly and helpful. ”
- 28 Mar 2014 Alden USA