Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Such a cozy little guest house! Great for a break from impersonal hostels/hotels. Make sure you get the traditional japanese breakfast, it's only 300 yen and everything is grown from the garden. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Lovely place, extremely friendly and helpful owner, great breakfast!! Couldn't be more pleased ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Timothy Australia
- “ Had an amazing stay at this little hostel! Highly recommended! Great location! Easy to walk everywhere, and she has bikes. Clean, GREAT breakfast that she makes...nice restrooms. Really all around had an awesome visit and wish I could have stayed an extra few nights! ”
- 02 Sep 2014 Catherine USA
- “ So quaint! This hostel was by far my favorite!! From the gate at the front of the house to the traditional Japanese breakfast (prepared for a small additional fee), I absolutely adored staying at this hostel. If I am ever in Nara again, I will be revisiting this guesthouse! ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA