Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good price, great location, fantastic breakfast (extra 300 yen). No complaints, wish I could stay here longer! ”
- 22 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Staying in the guest house is superb. The breakfast is very cheap and is made in a japanese style. Since I am a vegetarian I loved this breakfast because it is completely vegetarian. The guesthouse is situated near the Nara Park so it is very easy to get there. Tamura is very helpful, she even dried my clothes when I did not had much time and gives many nice advices. So I really loved the staying there. ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Diniar Germany
- “ Juneko (not sure of spelling) was great as were the accommodations. The common area could have been a little bigger but it worked. Everything was clean, the staff helpful and friendly. They might want to tell folks what to do with luggage or backpacks if you show up and they are closed. When we got there, they were closed and we were not sure what to do with our packs as we did not want to carry them with us for the day. ”
- 11 Apr 2016 chris USA