Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Juneko (not sure of spelling) was great as were the accommodations. The common area could have been a little bigger but it worked. Everything was clean, the staff helpful and friendly. They might want to tell folks what to do with luggage or backpacks if you show up and they are closed. When we got there, they were closed and we were not sure what to do with our packs as we did not want to carry them with us for the day. ”
- 11 Apr 2016 chris USA
- “ The owner very kind and take care. I have an idea if renovate the garden and put some area for guest to relax outside. ”
- 19 Sep 2015 arnont Thailand
- “ Such a cozy little guest house! Great for a break from impersonal hostels/hotels. Make sure you get the traditional japanese breakfast, it's only 300 yen and everything is grown from the garden. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ The owners live in the same house which is pretty big and nice ...but still a house and not somethings specially designed for travelers ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Anonymous Romania