Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ So quaint! This hostel was by far my favorite!! From the gate at the front of the house to the traditional Japanese breakfast (prepared for a small additional fee), I absolutely adored staying at this hostel. If I am ever in Nara again, I will be revisiting this guesthouse! ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This guesthouse is a pleasant break from the usual hostel scene. It is definitely more of a guest house with a very nice hostess who makes you feel at home. The optional breakfast was very nice along with pleasant conversation from other Guests that live in Japan. If I find my way back to Nara, I would definitely stay there again! ”
- 28 Jul 2014 paul USA
- “ It is very close to the major attractions, such as Daibutsen, Kofukuji, Nara Park and the Nara shopping street. So you do not have to spend too much time to travel around. The owners are very nice and knowledgeable about the place and will tell you where you should go and what you can do. Delicious breakfast that you can purchase at just 300JPY. But, the place is way too difficult to find. I often got lost in the vicinity. No convenient stores and vending machines around too. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Anonymous Singapore