GuiLin GreenForest Hostel (Railway Station)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You will feel like home here. The price is right and the family that runs the hostel is amazing. We stayed in a deluxe room for 4 weeks. It was worth the upgrade. Highly recommend this hostel. Location, value, and atmosphere are all great. Quiet, convenient, and relaxing. ”
- 25 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Great family run location. Everything that is needed is within a quick walk or bus ride. The hostel will arrange tours to different scenic sites for a good price. The food is good! Highly recommend staying here. We stayed in the deluxe twin room. Well worth the few extra Yuan per night. ”
- 11 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is not ideal, since its a 20min walk to centre, but its good for catching busses for trips outside the city. The lounge area is decent with pool table, games, and TV. Cleanliness was not optimal: The back areas seemed rather disorganized, our drain was clogged, and there were a few cockroaches. Also, the room I was in had no windows (other rooms had windows, though). ”
- 17 Jul 2016 Anonymous Denmark