Guilin Riverside Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff at this hostel are wonderful. They went out of their way to help a number of times during my stay. The location is perfect. Right next to the river and there is deck you can sit out on and watch boats go down the canal. I really liked the all-day breakfast. Very affordable. As were the room rates. But the best the best thing was the free barbeque they through on for the moon cake festival. Great hostel. Great staff. And a great town. Next time I will bring my family. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ The employees were helpful and were able to get a taxi for me to the airport for 5:45. You can also schedule tours at the front desk and order food there. It is walking distance from the train station, bus station, and night market, as well as being across the street from an international ATM. I must say that from what I could see, the dorm rooms are not as nice as the other rooms. Mine had mold growing in the ceiling and the damp air made it hard to breathe. The bathroom and the room were clean ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Andrea USA
- “ Excellent location, nearby to main attractions, bus station and train station. Staff were helpful and did assist when I had trouble with my fights, but sometimes they appeared bothered. Room was nice. Stated there twice, second room was nicer than first. ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada