Guilin Riverside Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location, nearby to main attractions, bus station and train station. Staff were helpful and did assist when I had trouble with my fights, but sometimes they appeared bothered. Room was nice. Stated there twice, second room was nicer than first. ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Absolutely the best hostel I have been to in China. It was a 10 minute walk from Elephant Hill, a 5 minute walk to the night market and for 20 RMB I could bike around Guillin. The tours organized there were really good and fairly priced. The staff was really great, especially Mike, Yo-Yo and Peggy. The value for the money was superb. I paid around 30 rmb a night, and it was the ebst value. I would return if ever in Guillin. Simply the best. - Cory, Canada. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Guilin Riverside Hostel is located in the heart of Guilin and offers a good atmosphere. Staff is friendly and supportive for buying train or flight tickets. Daily trips to all top sights around Guilin are offered. We absolutely recommend this hostel but the room was only cleaned once within four days. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Incredibly serviceminded staff who were suprisingly fluent in English. Excellent value for money, they even had discounts on guided tours (Li River cruise and rice terrace tour). Many mosquitoes in the room though. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Very nomal, great on location. Kind staff, but it you look like an chinese you might suffer hostile. haha suck. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea