Guilin Riverside Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The employees were helpful and were able to get a taxi for me to the airport for 5:45. You can also schedule tours at the front desk and order food there. It is walking distance from the train station, bus station, and night market, as well as being across the street from an international ATM. I must say that from what I could see, the dorm rooms are not as nice as the other rooms. Mine had mold growing in the ceiling and the damp air made it hard to breathe. The bathroom and the room were clean ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Andrea USA
- “ Excellent location, nearby to main attractions, bus station and train station. Staff were helpful and did assist when I had trouble with my fights, but sometimes they appeared bothered. Room was nice. Stated there twice, second room was nicer than first. ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Absolutely the best hostel I have been to in China. It was a 10 minute walk from Elephant Hill, a 5 minute walk to the night market and for 20 RMB I could bike around Guillin. The tours organized there were really good and fairly priced. The staff was really great, especially Mike, Yo-Yo and Peggy. The value for the money was superb. I paid around 30 rmb a night, and it was the ebst value. I would return if ever in Guillin. Simply the best. - Cory, Canada. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada