Guilin Travelling With Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel but all rooms are different, some are very good, some without windows or so noisy , we must look at several before making his choice. Staff very pleasant and we help and advice if needed 15- 20 min walk from the city center ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Anonymous France
- “ great, friendly staff... very nice and helpful, very clean, great price... highly recommend. ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Jorge USA
- “ very nice hostel and good location the staff is very helpfull even if you don t book anything with them free laundry, TV, Wii, water... i will definitly come back ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Very well located, the staff is ready to help, good place to stay in Guilin ! ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Only the bathroom wasn't so good/clean, even though it's not floor toilet. All the rest was great, specially their cafe, common area and the big single bed. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Loved staying here ...the staff are so friendly and helpful. They never minded helping me plan my trip and gave me suggestions outside of the touristy areas. They also thought outside the box. She heard me mention that I like to save money, and asked me if i wanted her to ask a couple of girls if I minded sharing a taxi bc we were going to the airport at the same time. I thought this was very thoughtful. The staff also teach you how to play Majhong. I would stay here again. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA