Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent bang for a buck. Though I stayed there for a single night, I'd recommend it. ”
- 26 Jun 2013 Anonymous Croatia
- “ The water is not going out well, but I had great time during staying a hostel ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Nice & clean. Only stayed there for one night. Good value for money! ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Anonymous Croatia
- “ Good location and nice atmosphere. But they have only one toilet, one shower room and one bathroom with toilet and bath for all the guests. You may have to wait long before you get to use them especially in the morning. ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Yuka Japan
- “ Nice people but unfortunately only 1 shower for all. ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Guru hostel was cozy and clean. It had a bit of a bed & breakfast feel (though breakfast isn't included). You can't beat the location - it's right on Andrassy, the main boulevard that leads to Hero's Square in one direction and to the Danube in the other direction (where you can get to the iconic bridge, the castle, palace, and St. Matthias). ”
- 29 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA