H Rado Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Truly an amazing hostel, with some of the cleanest facilities I have ever experienced. The staff are very helpful, especially the manager Christian. The location is perfectly situated right next to Bellavista, with plenty of access to any place you might need to go while traveling. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone and think you would not be disappointed! ”
- 26 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ What a truly rare hostel. One of the staff named Christian made sure to help me with everything I needed. The rest of the staff were also helpful and the facilities were very nice, with a fantastic rooftop deck to enjoy the scenes from. My only complaint was that I could not stay longer! ”
- 25 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ This place is seriously the best hostel I have ever been to. The staff are incredibly friendly, especially the manager Christian, who made sure to take plenty of time to help me plan my entire trip in Chile. This man seriously went the extra mile in making sure my experience at H Rado was excellent. The cooking facilities are excellent, shower and toilet facilities immaculate, and the people visiting the hostel are also laid back. ”
- 09 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel. Clean, close to major city attractions. The one downside is the amount of noise from the street in the evening. ”
- 30 Mar 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ H Rado was amazing! Nicest hostel I have ever been to. The staff are all very friendly and very helpful. Super clean and safe. The only issue I had was it was booked up by the time I realized I wanted to stay longer!!!! Lol ”
- 25 Oct 2015 johanna USA
- “ Maybe one of the best hostels I've ever seen. ”
- 07 Sep 2015 Arthur Brazil