H Rado Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a great stay at H Rado Hostel. The room was spotless and very nice, the bathroom was very spacious and clean, everything like in a 4-star Hotel! At the top flor, there is a big kitchen, a TV zone and a huge roof terrace with a grill. Next to the Hostel there are many restaurants and a subway is next door. The nearest metro station Baquedano is only a 5min walk away. The staff is very friendly and answer you all questions. We would highly recommend this hostel. ”
- 24 Nov 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Very nice hostel, not far away from anything, especially the bars. Had a great experience and the staff is always there to help you out. ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Very professional staff, excellent installations ”
- 30 Sep 2014 Rubens Brazil
- “ Its a good choice in Santiago. H Rado is among the top ones Ive stayed in mine trips around. Its a honest deal for what you get from. Location: The hostel is well located (Bella Vista - just 3 minutes walk to Baquedano Metro Station e beside to Pátio Bela Vista Instalations: Renewed recently, with confortable beds, warm water showers, loockers Facilites: got a 4th floor with full packed kitchen, living room w/ cable TV, 2 internet computers e a terrace for barbecue and sunbathing. ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Fabulous place - great staff (fluent English too), clean facilities and neat modern feel, great breakfast and awesome terrace. Excellent location, in the heart of the fun of Bellavista. Good wifi in the common room, but not really in each individual room. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Cheri USA
- “ Definitely H Rado is more like a boutique hotel than a hostel, as the atmosphere is not that great, but if you want to get great value for your money it's the place to stay in Santiago. Everything at the place feels totally new and clean and the location is perfect to explore the city. The staff is very friendly too. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous Mexico