H Rado Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel. Clean, close to major city attractions. The one downside is the amount of noise from the street in the evening. ”
- 30 Mar 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ H Rado was amazing! Nicest hostel I have ever been to. The staff are all very friendly and very helpful. Super clean and safe. The only issue I had was it was booked up by the time I realized I wanted to stay longer!!!! Lol ”
- 25 Oct 2015 johanna USA
- “ Maybe one of the best hostels I've ever seen. ”
- 07 Sep 2015 Arthur Brazil
- “ My experience was really good, it's the best hostel that I've stayed in so far. It's clean (and I'm very picky with that), you have housekeeping everyday, kitchen is clean, staff is nice, it's located a few minutes from the metro station, and in a very cool area (bellavista/providencia) that has all kinds of restaurants, bars, touristic agencies, etc. It's decorated very nice and modern, on the common areas there's a very nice view to the mountains. Cons:next to a busy street, take your earplugs ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Alexandra Mexico
- “ Excellent! Amazing structure and excelent staff ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Luciano Brazil