H Rado Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Maybe one of the best hostels I've ever seen. ”
- 07 Sep 2015 Arthur Brazil
- “ My experience was really good, it's the best hostel that I've stayed in so far. It's clean (and I'm very picky with that), you have housekeeping everyday, kitchen is clean, staff is nice, it's located a few minutes from the metro station, and in a very cool area (bellavista/providencia) that has all kinds of restaurants, bars, touristic agencies, etc. It's decorated very nice and modern, on the common areas there's a very nice view to the mountains. Cons:next to a busy street, take your earplugs ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Alexandra Mexico
- “ Excellent! Amazing structure and excelent staff ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Luciano Brazil
- “ We had a great stay at H Rado Hostel. The room was spotless and very nice, the bathroom was very spacious and clean, everything like in a 4-star Hotel! At the top flor, there is a big kitchen, a TV zone and a huge roof terrace with a grill. Next to the Hostel there are many restaurants and a subway is next door. The nearest metro station Baquedano is only a 5min walk away. The staff is very friendly and answer you all questions. We would highly recommend this hostel. ”
- 24 Nov 2014 Anonymous Switzerland