H.I. Los Angeles / Santa Monica
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ typical HI hostels. good location, i was in an 8 bed dorm and it was very spacious. bathrooms ok, showers could have been better. ”
- 15 May 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great place to stay if you want to be near the beach. Venice boardwalk 1.5 miles away. More expensive than most hostels I've stayed in but everything is a bit more expensive in LA than other US cities. Keep in mind no alcohol is allowed and there are many families and groups that stay there, so not exactly a party scene like some other places. Overall, a solid, clean, nice hostel in a great location, although I found it a bit sleepy. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Andrew USA
- “ great hostel in an awesome location. We stayed for three nights and in hindsight, having seen lots of the city, we are glad we stayed there as opposed to hollywood or anywhere else. ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Anonymous England