H.I. Los Angeles / Santa Monica
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ typical HI hostels. good location, i was in an 8 bed dorm and it was very spacious. bathrooms ok, showers could have been better. ”
- 15 May 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great place to stay if you want to be near the beach. Venice boardwalk 1.5 miles away. More expensive than most hostels I've stayed in but everything is a bit more expensive in LA than other US cities. Keep in mind no alcohol is allowed and there are many families and groups that stay there, so not exactly a party scene like some other places. Overall, a solid, clean, nice hostel in a great location, although I found it a bit sleepy. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Andrew USA
- “ great hostel in an awesome location. We stayed for three nights and in hindsight, having seen lots of the city, we are glad we stayed there as opposed to hollywood or anywhere else. ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Anonymous England
- “ I think the hostel is very nice compared to a lot of other places in the US. It is clean, fresh, the beds are comfy, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast could be a little bit better, but then again it's a hostel and you get what you pay for. All in all. I will def. stay there if I chose to revisit Santa Monica. ”
- 16 Feb 2013 Fanny Sweden
- “ Staff is very helpful but it's an average hostel and expensive for what they offer. WiFi is very poor. ”
- 04 Jan 2013 Anonymous Mexico