Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thank you very much for all the help and the friendly reception. The staff was very kind, shared a lot about their country and was always good for a laugh ;) The room was clean and comfy. You´ve only to walk a few seconds and you´re in the pedestrian zone, with a good and cheap bakery! ”
- 29 Mar 2016 Patrick France
- “ Great value for money. good location and the staff was great. ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Omri Israel
- “ A pretty nice hostel located a 12 min walk from the bus station. Nothing too special but it's clean and in a good area. It is also pretty cheap so it's a worthwhile stay. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great location, helpful staff, air conditioned room (!) ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Michael USA
- “ Great quiet location just a few minutes from Dagon bridge. We stayed in a double room w bathroom which was spacious and clean. Staff was helpful. The kitchen is tiny so don't expect to make any advanced meals. ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anna Sweden
- “ Great place to stay, close to everything. ”
- 09 May 2015 Anonymous USA