Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No real comments, we really enjoyed our stay even though it was a bit short. The location was excellent for a short trip, very close to the city centre. ”
- 24 Jan 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ the only thing that bothered by the smell of mold that can be felt when entering the accomodation, but that's probably because the hostel is in an older building. The bathrooms are new and very clean. Every day two girls came to clean bathrooms! We had a room facing the street, the bridge and the river, the view is really fantastic! ”
- 21 Oct 2013 bojana Serbia
- “ We had a very nice room with a lot of privacy. The room looked like a mini apartment with even a kitchen in the room. A downside was that it was practically possible to look into the bathroom from the street next to the hostel. Also, our roommates didn't feel the need to lock the door, although really anyone could walk in, as the entrence of the room was outside. For the rest, it's located next to the river, really close to the city centre and at walking distance from the train station. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Mariëlle Netherlands
- “ quite near to dragon bridge....everything so far so good~ ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Anonymous China