Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great value for money. good location and the staff was great. ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Omri Israel
- “ A pretty nice hostel located a 12 min walk from the bus station. Nothing too special but it's clean and in a good area. It is also pretty cheap so it's a worthwhile stay. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great location, helpful staff, air conditioned room (!) ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Michael USA
- “ Great quiet location just a few minutes from Dagon bridge. We stayed in a double room w bathroom which was spacious and clean. Staff was helpful. The kitchen is tiny so don't expect to make any advanced meals. ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anna Sweden
- “ Great place to stay, close to everything. ”
- 09 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place for what we paid. Staff was nice and super accommodating when we asked to stay an extra night because of a train mix-up, but when trying to check out it took longer than we thought and we almost missed our train (partly our own fault, though). The location was good, right next to the river. Our room was on the very top floor of a building down the street and the view from the skylight was amazing; downside was we didn't really have kitchen access there. Overall, a good experience. ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Corrine USA