Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had never been to a hostel before staying here but I absolutely adored staying here. Was only for 2 nights but was hassle free. Rented bikes from the hostel to see the city too which was a really great thing to offer. Brilliant hostel. So close to the restaurants and bars along the river. Perfect stay. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Anonymous England
- “ No real comments, we really enjoyed our stay even though it was a bit short. The location was excellent for a short trip, very close to the city centre. ”
- 24 Jan 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ the only thing that bothered by the smell of mold that can be felt when entering the accomodation, but that's probably because the hostel is in an older building. The bathrooms are new and very clean. Every day two girls came to clean bathrooms! We had a room facing the street, the bridge and the river, the view is really fantastic! ”
- 21 Oct 2013 bojana Serbia