Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel Manager is really an Amazing and Nice person. I totally recommend this Hostel :) ”
- 30 May 2015 Anonymous Lebanon
- “ This beautiful and cozy little hostel was an excelent place to go "home" to after spending the day exploring Budapest. Personally, I had the privilege of getting to know Anton, the owner, a little bit and he was AMAZING. He was EXTREMELY nice to me and was very very helpful. His human contact and the cozy apartment where he set up this great hostel is definitely worth visiting and stopping for the night... or four! I also enjoyed the kitchen space. THANK YOU Anton! Hope we'll meet again ”
- 29 May 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ We had a lovely stay at this hostel, the host, Anton is a lovely man and was very friendly and welcoming. The location of the Hostel was good and an easy bus journey from the main train station, but it was a fair walk to some places. The only thing we would criticise was the cleanliness of the room because it seemed like under the beds hadn't been hoovered in months! Other than that a great stay in Budapest. ”
- 14 May 2015 Lydia England
- “ Wonderful atmosphere, very clean rooms and all facilities, very good breakfast (tea, coffee, bread, buttter, cheese and fruits) for free, staff is friendly and always ready to help, they call taxi, explain how to get to. ”
- 05 Feb 2015 Svitlana Ukraine
- “ Very good hostel ! The location is perfect and the staff very nice! They do everything to make you feel comfortable. Maybe just one little detail: for the shower I had to take a cold one because there was not enough hot water. (After everybody) ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous France