Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful atmosphere, very clean rooms and all facilities, very good breakfast (tea, coffee, bread, buttter, cheese and fruits) for free, staff is friendly and always ready to help, they call taxi, explain how to get to. ”
- 05 Feb 2015 Svitlana Ukraine
- “ Very good hostel ! The location is perfect and the staff very nice! They do everything to make you feel comfortable. Maybe just one little detail: for the shower I had to take a cold one because there was not enough hot water. (After everybody) ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Tony and his staff at HBC Hostel were incredible! They bent over backwards to make sure my brother and I were taken care of and even cooked dinner for us one night! We stayed there for 4 days 3 nights. Perfect location in Pest and close to all the main attractions in Pest! ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We really loved this hostel. It has a great atmosphere and the owner is always willing to help you out. He even cooked us dinner on two nights and showed us how to make traditional Hungarian goulash. We highly recommend! ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Dean Australia
- “ simply perfect :D ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Sven Germany
- “ Showers were not the best, the shades on the windows didn't block the window enough, people could look in if they wanted to which was kinda weird. Staff was helpful but didn't constantly stay at the hostel which was strange. She lived nearby and had to return to the hostel for check-in and check-out so some coordination did need to be done.Small room, but more than enough for just sleeping. Would recommend! ”
- 16 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA