HEY Backpackers 2 Hongdae
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was very dirty. There were bugs on the floor. I found a huge centipede in the bathroom sink. I stayed on the ground floor and one day I was in the hostel at about 3:30 in the afternoon reasting up before going out for the night. Without being given any notice, someone tried solving the bug problem by spraying the perimeter. I had to quickly leave. The sensor light and fan would go off within minutes. The sensor light in the hall turned on after you walked down the stairs at night. Not safe. ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Josephine USA
- “ Thank you for great service. I enjoyed staying at Hey Backpackers. ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The owner of this hostel was incredibly kind ever!!! Moreover, the location might be the best in this area!!! If I visit to Korea again, I will stay here. ”
- 24 May 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ One of the most value-for-money hostel on the `happening` side of Hongdae. ”
- 31 Mar 2013 Anonymous Malaysia