Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved this place. Plus meeting the wonderful owner, Mr. Ko, is something you're not about to forget. He is so nice, and funny! ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Sebastien Canada
- “ With Hey Backpackers 1, you certainly get what you pay for. The price is great, the service is not. The host was absent and I had to wait to be let in (as did every other person who I witnessed to arrive). When he finally got to the hostel he seemed quite gruff and even a bit displeased to be bothered by my presence. One good thing I can say about Hey Backpackers 1 is that it is in a very good area of Hongdae, centrally located amidst a ton of things to do both during the day and at night. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent location right in the middle of Hongdae area. Lots of things going on outside of the hostel. Bed and washrooms were keep clean. Host is a good man. Had a good time staying at Hey Hostel. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada