HI - Austin Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location! Easily reachable by public transport. Staff willing to help you out! Breakfast is really poor. Same experience at the hostel in Houston. I guess it seems to be a US culture in hostels. ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Best hostel I've been to yet! Right on the Colorado River, very clean, was more than just a converted house. Excellent bike paths, kayaking, etc.. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Some remodeling going on; didn't affect our visit, tho, and because of that we received a small discount. Staff was so friendly, knowledgeable. Awesome location. Peaceful, but easy to get to downtown, clubs, etc. - longish walk or cheap bus or cab ride. Loved the large common space that has a wall of windows looking out over the deck, green space and lake. Other visitors were mostly nice. Only complaint is the price we were charged was NOT what our reservation quoted. NOT acceptable. ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Jordan USA