HI - Austin Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very comfortable – the common space was especially great. ”
- 15 May 2015 Andrew USA
- “ Very helpful and freindly staff. Nice common room, great for meeting other travellers. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Leith Australia
- “ Great location! Easily reachable by public transport. Staff willing to help you out! Breakfast is really poor. Same experience at the hostel in Houston. I guess it seems to be a US culture in hostels. ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Best hostel I've been to yet! Right on the Colorado River, very clean, was more than just a converted house. Excellent bike paths, kayaking, etc.. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA