Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bedroom was nice and warm! Excellent location for anyone wanting to see Baltimore, walking distance to most everything. The free Charm City bus is also nearby. Staff was kind, knowledgeable, helpful, and always available (even for late arrival, and very early departure). Community dinners were delicious and delightful! Very nice kitchen facilities. Great coffee, and breakfasts were included. Thank you kindly, for making my 1st visit to Baltimore fun, adventuresome, and warm & cozy! ”
- 24 Dec 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ This is one of the best hostels for your money! The staff is great, the freebies are great & the price is just right! ”
- 28 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a very warm and welcoming hostel.....it feels like "home"! ”
- 01 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA