Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ IT IS A VERY NICE AND CLEAN PLACE WITH A FRIENDLY STAFF, LOCATED IN A CENTRIC PLACE CLOSE TO THE MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE CITY. DARIO CUESTA FROM USA ”
- 09 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Can't complain. It was a nice place to stay, clean and of easy access. ”
- 13 Apr 2016 Bruna Brazil
- “ Great place. I was there for 2 nights and we had tacos and spaghetti for dinner. Great if you want to meet people but also not "pushy" if you want to do your own thing. ”
- 17 Mar 2016 Arash USA
- “ The hostel was in a good location near transit and interesting places like the free Walters Art Myseum. I was easily able to get to the sirport from there. They had very tast pasta night and domething free for breakfast on both my stays. The fireplaces,mirtirs,and grand piano just add to the charm of this hostel. i hope to be back. ”
- 11 Feb 2016 Darlene USA