Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic hostel. Easily one of the best I've visited. Really good location just off the free Charm City Purple Line, lots of restaurants and bars just around the corner. My room had a great view of the Basilica across the street. Staff was very friendly, guests were mostly quiet and very respectful of my things, which is appreciated. The kitchen is well-stocked with supplies for cooking, and the free make-your-own-pancakes breakfast was perfect for a budget traveler. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is very nice and comfortable and has a great location, you can easily walk to a lot of Baltimore's attractions from there. There are enough showers so you almost never have to wait for one. There are also decent breakfast options at the hostel. It is a little expensive though, there are actually a few airbnb options that are cheaper or almost as cheap as the hostel. ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Thank you so much for making my friend and I feel so welcome at HI-Baltimore! ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada