HI Banff Alpine Centre
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My time at the HI Banff Alpine was cut short because of a family emergency but I do feel like it is a great place to stay and I would definitely go back. The people at the front desk were super helpful at answering questions. I was there on Oct 12 to 13th ”
- 12 Oct 2017 LEONARDO Canada
- “ Hostel is 20min walking away from Banff Ave. However, you get a pass from the hostel to use public transportation for free. Buses run every 30min on weekdays and hourly on weekends. Staff was friendly and helpful. Enjoyed my stay there. ”
- 21 Sep 2017 Anonymous Portugal
- “ The room was quiet. The bed was comfortable. I really appreciated the individual power outlets at each bed which allowed me to charge devices and keep them close to hand. None of this could be said about the HI Hostel in Calgary so to be at this one in Banff after that was a pleasant change. ”
- 27 May 2017 Stuart Australia
- “ great complex in a stellar location. it was a bit pricey, probably due to the long weekend. had a great bar with karaoke and everyone was having a great time. i strongly suggest. i had a fantastic time. yeah ”
- 19 May 2017 Anonymous