HI Banff Alpine Centre
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was quiet. The bed was comfortable. I really appreciated the individual power outlets at each bed which allowed me to charge devices and keep them close to hand. None of this could be said about the HI Hostel in Calgary so to be at this one in Banff after that was a pleasant change. ”
- 27 May 2017 Stuart Australia
- “ great complex in a stellar location. it was a bit pricey, probably due to the long weekend. had a great bar with karaoke and everyone was having a great time. i strongly suggest. i had a fantastic time. yeah ”
- 19 May 2017 Anonymous
- “ No possibility to make a normal coffee! Poor! The kitchen is big and has enough cups and glasses, but only five plates for soup, very small boles. less small knifes. The rooms are clean and have hugh lockers. The staff is very friendly and helpful. If you don´t like to walk, you better have a car. ”
- 06 Oct 2016 Susanne Germany
- “ Great. Nice views, out of town, good kitchen. Adaptable, helpful staff. Another outlet in the room would have been nice. ”
- 06 Oct 2016 Carol USA
- “ Beautiful views off the back deck and windows! ”
- 25 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We had two additional; nights booked here during our stay and cancelled them (lost money due to the hostels.com fee), and camped instead. Place was nice enough, but still fairly expensive and SUCH A PARTY HOSTEL.... People stumbling in drunk all throughout the night. No thank you. Very disappointing. Maybe have a "quiet" wing or building? Quiet hours, if even stated, were definitely NOT enforced. Huge bummer. Waste of $$$ ”
- 15 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA