HI - Boston Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A friend of mine recommended this HI to me. It's fantastic , very nice hostel with great facilities. ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Lu China
- “ The best hostel ever! Is exceptionally clean, the breakfast is good and the beds are new. The bathrooms are big and offer privacy. I definitely recommend! ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Marina Brazil
- “ The pillows were not very comfortable to me. I wish I had brought one of my own. I also thought the temperature was too warm at night to sleep comfortably. Other than those two things it was a great stay! ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ HI is definitely a perfect place to stay for a solo trip. Room and bathroom are clean. The locker has enough room to put even my 24' luggage. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Yi China
- “ It is the best hostel I've ever been. Very clean and safe. It was perfectly located. The atmosphere was great and so were the people who worked there. The included breakfast was awesome and the fact the we could have free coffee or use the kitchen at any time was even better. The bathrooms were great and unlike other hostels there are privite bathroom which is cool. Excellent value for money. Great facilities. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Kevin Argentina
- “ Great place! First on my list of places to stay next time I am in Boston! ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA