HI - Boston Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a great stay. Staff is exceptional, specially the Front desk whom I believe is the strongest asset of this hostel. Will go back without any hesitation. Ben ”
- 14 Dec 2014 Fouzi Canada
- “ Really cool activities ”
- 14 Dec 2014 Silvia Italy
- “ The hostel should waive the charges for luggage storage service when it's not really safe. The instruction for using their luggage locker system should be stated more clearly and in a more obvious place. ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Great time at HI Boston. I really enjoyed the activities they provided each day as well as top class recommendations from the staff about where to eat, where to go and how to get there. ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ My best experience staying in HI in the U.S so far. The staff who comes to give us information about Boston every morning in the kitchen is really really nice, kind and caring. I'm sorry I forgot his name. However, his guide really helps travelers a lot explore Boston and get to know American history and culture. I like the activity idea, too. What's more, the food is good and the bathroom seems to be the biggest and cleanest one in all of the HI I've stayed in the states. ”
- 02 Dec 2014 Anonymous China
- “ i loved loved loved so much this place!!!! ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Ainur Kazakhstan