Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location for a first time visitor to Boston. Hostels are also a great place to stay when traveling alone or on a budget, as there are activities, tours, social opportunities, and food provided. I found this particular stay a little uncomfortable. They only provided a top sheet and one tiny blanket that was about as useful as a tissue, and couldn't provide anything else. No additional pillows either, so sleep was difficult. The room had a mirror that reflected all the beds, so no privacy. ”
- 08 Oct 2019 Claire USA
- “ i waited outside ringing the doorbell for a few mins before having to call to have someone let me in. when i walked in one attendant was helping a customer while the other had her headphones in and was ignoring me until i asked to be helped and check in. in the morning, the receptionist had her feet up and headphones in and ignored me while i tried to check out. after traveling for 30 hours i just wanted to sleep and have a quiet, welcoming place. ”
- 10 May 2019 Leyla USA
- “ When checking in with no other guest present at the desk, several staff members did not acknowledge me for several minutes. Check in communication was not very friendly. Kitchen staff and facilities were wonderful. Location is great near Chinatown and subway. Most furniture in lobby is in dire need of replacement. Facility is clean. Mattress was uncomfortable and in need of replacement. Nice locker size for storage. A $25 fee for luggage storage is absolutely absurd. ”
- 05 Apr 2019 ALAN USA
- “ Our bathroom was going through renovations while I was there, but I think there were plenty in the halls. I wouldve loved to attend a community event but was unable. Great first experience with a hostel. I'll definitely continue to choose them in the future. ”
- 01 Apr 2019 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is in a great location! The staff is very friendly and the lobbies and kitchens are clean and modern. Wish there were vents in the bathrooms. Everything else was excellent! Free breakfast too! ”
- 04 Feb 2019 Kiramey USA
- “ Excellent hostel and so cheap for what we got! I was surprised in a positive way! Nice staff, great breakfast (that is included), good organization and safety, WiFi, very big lounge with different sitting spots, kitchen where you can cook your own meals during the day and more. Definitely worth it! Thank you for this nice stay HI hostels! Best Maika ”
- 01 Jan 2019 Maika Germany